A married guy cheated on me

I am a girl working in IT filed. I meet an guy working for the same organisation but in different location. we use to sometime get in touch for work issues.that guys started falling in love with me from the day one. We started talking with each other and we met twice . He told he wanted to marry me and he parents are ready for it. He use to speak with me 24/7. After 8 months I came to know that he is married . And he stays with his wife . But when ever I ask he say me that he stays with his mom. He done full cheating and when I ask him now he is telling it is he can't leave his wife at any time . He cheated his wife as well. He unknowingly fallen in love with me itseems. when I tried to tell his wife she is telling she have no issues with that if I wat I can stay with him itseems. and I have sent him money also now he is not returning that. He is telling that he doesn't know me he never met me. I am the one who is disturbing him itseems. He is telling he is ready to bring lawyer from his side. now what can I do ?? can I file a case in police stain what action will be taken? or what ele I can do?? I have all the proofs with me all the chat conversations bank transactions and voice recordings and still many. plz help me on this I need to punish him .I don't want to marry him.What punishment can be given??