Without Divorce can i marry another boy

My name is leela, 5 yrs back as per hindu law i married one person, after marriage he left india within 5 days, he goto US. after that he send visa papers arround 5 times within the 2yrs time, every time visa papers are rejected. We ask every time he and his family said he come within 6 month, but he never visit india. My marriage under recorded as per hindu marriage act certificate. I ask divorce but he is not ready to give. You try again visa and come to US we can settled here he says always like that only. I put a case against his family members, i dnt no the us address thats i am not put a court case again-est to them. i put a case harrasment on his parents and relations only. Last 2 yrs court case is running. In india courts and polices are not supported to ladies, who said sir, last 2 yrs no one help me in this situation. Court always saying compromise. If i compromise this can repeat like harassment on his family members and he also. If any thing happen who can told to my family members. He and His family members always hide his US Address. If this case is running, i can marry any other boy. I have no patience on waiting for that my husband? with out divorce i can marry to others. If i can marry what is procedure. How to approach? Please suggest me sir.