489 Dowry Articles

Hi, I filed for Divorce against my wife and in return she filled for domestic violence and 498 (dowry) against me and family. within the span of 4 months we moved to semi furnished rented accommodation as my wife was not willing to stay with my family. bus as things got worsned i went and filled for Divorce. she too filled false FIR of 506, 509 and 354 against me. The dowry FIR has been in the Police station since last 1.5 yrs. My wife's family has some good links with the Senior people at delhi police.Police officials has shared nothing with us like dowry list etc so far and nowadays they keep calling us again and again that they want to do recovery of my wife items from the matrimonial house and what ever furniture/fridge/other electronics that we have will be taken by them. where as last we were at rented accommodation and all her belongings including mine (clothing/shoes everything as she shifted back to her parental house and left the rented accommodation) too are with my wife. We have taken bail from the Court. Kindly suggest how to deal with the Police so that they dont take any undue advantage of us.