Lose character wife

She had before marriage many affairs with many people. All of are their near relatives.she confessed before me and i recorded all those conversations. After 2 years marriage she confessed. I give 1 year time to change their life. But she don't. Her family also give more support to her. No buddy gives right suggestion to her. I west my 4 years with her. Now his father come in my home orally fight with me and my family members and get back with his daughter I have a all evidence in form of call recordings. I have following topic call recordings 1) Her past affairs she confessed before me 2) her family members they all give bad advice 3)Lots of other recordings I want to know that which type of legal protection i have? And Which type of claims in favour with me? I want justice for - -She and her family intensely west my lifes golden 4 years after marriage and 3 years before marriage as engagement or my life. -they do fraud with me -they force me to stay with his home for 3 years. -in my cast (i am brahmin) there is no possibility to do another marriage I am a MBA graduate from reputed institute. Plz plz give good suggestion.