498a quashing

My wife has filed a 498A & 406 against me. I come from Hazaribagh in Jharkhand and am currently residing in Delhi. My wife hails from Alwar. We got married in Nov. 2011. We had certain irreconcilable differences, so in Oct 2014, we finally separated planning to get a mutual consent divorce. We agreed on certain terms and conditions and I have paid half of the agreed amount. I hired a lawyer and sent her a mail to come and sign the mutual consent divorce petition but she did not turn up. We tried to contact her with follow up with mails but she never respond. In Feb 2016 I got a call from Alwar Mahila Thana at Rajasthan that an FIR has been lodged against me. She also implicated my 72 years old medically challenged mother and sister and brother in law who reside in Hazaribag, Jharkhand. We have never claimed for any dowry or have physically assaulted my wife. Infact, at certain times I have helped my wife’s family financially. Her charges are false with malicious intention. We have got a copy of FIR and have a proof against all the claims that can refute all her charges. We would like to get the FIR Quashed. We want your advice on how to proceed.