Do I have any right to claim a share from my ancestors property

Sir, My name is Bhadramma.I am from Andhra Pradesh.I am a Hindu. To my parents I am youngest daughter,I have two elder sisters and one younger brother. My grand father have purchased 60 acres of agricultural land on his own in 1950s . My father got all that land from my grand father in the form of ancestors property.and my mother have 7.5 acres of land on her name(my maternal grand father gave it to her).but without her permission my father bought PASSBOOK(It is issued by the Government to take crop loan from bank) for the 7.5 acres on his name. After both my sisters got married and after giving dowry 29 acres remained.they got married before 1985. I got married in 1992 .I didn't get any property from my parents till now.but took dowry a sum of 40,000 rupees at the time of my marriage.(The agreement at the time of my marriage was 50,000 rupees money and 5 acres of land as dowry) In 2006,my father asked me and my sisters to sign on papers that the property have divided and given to us legally. My both elder sisters signed on it.I didn't sign on that document.But that document was lost. I asked my father to give my share in the property.He refused to do so and he died in 2011.Before he died he transferred all his property to my brothers son who is now 15. Of total 29 acres, my father still holds 5 acers of land (though he died in 2011) , my brother had 12 acres,my brothers son is holding 12 acres land who is a minor and my brother as his guardian. Both my sisters are not interested to take a share in the property.My brother is not willing to give my share. Do I have right to get my share. Will the Section 29-A introduced in the State of Andhra Pradesh by AP State Amendment Act 13 of 1986, and Hindu Succession Act,Amendment 2005 will be applicable in getting my share. If I get a share , What is the procedure I should fallow to have my right.and also please specify documents and proofs required. My mail id is " badriland@gmailcom ". waiting for your reply yours faithfully, CH.Bhadramma.