Stop the sale of ancester property

My name is Dr Sapna Chauhan, I'm acting on behalf of my mother Mrs Asha Chauhan and her 3 sisters Usha, Nisha and Vijyakanta. There is inheritance Koti just opposite to Christian field on station road in Mainpuri State UP on my late grandfather's name Udaiveer Singh Kushwaha. It is huge piece of land worth crores of rupees. My mother has 2 brothers and elder brother family is currently residing there. My grandfather left no will when he passed away almost 30 years ago. However younger brother ( my chote mama) wants to transfer the whole property on his son's name Anuragh Kushwaha without taking consent from all 4 sisters. Anurgah is UK resident and his intention perhaps is to sell the land and move all money across to UK. He is married but currently his divorce case is pending in India and lives with his second wife and 2 children in UK. Please can we stop the sale or any transfer of deeds as my mother and her other 4 sisters consent was not taken and not even informed/made aware of any such proceedings. Immediate injunction is required to stop the sale of the property. Please let me know how we could stop the sale. My mothers and her sisters want justice to be done and the sale should be stopped. Let me know if you need any further details.