Water supply stopped

I have purchased a flat in august 2014 in a colony land by execution agreement for sale. I got posession after 6 months, but after 10 days my water supply was stopped and property owner was not agreeding for registration of flat even after paying up consideration amount. I request them over and again to restore my water supply but owner did not paid any heed to my request, as fetching water from outside sources is costing me 200 per day. I lodged a complaint in District forum on may 2015 and on december 2015, I got an ex parte judgement in my favour and court has clearly ordered to compensate me with Rs. 50,000 and register the flat within 30 days of time, else we can approach district forum machinery for registration. 30 days have already passed and opponent has not complied with the order. judgement copy is again being sent to them. But the problem is my water supply is not yet restored. I am a 55 year old lady and having diabetes & my husband is a senior citizen with lot of health issues. Our only son stays in bangalore. We filed a police complaint but police is saying that we cannot initiate any action till property gets registered in your name. Execution may take a longer time. Is there anything we can do immediately to get our water supply restored?