Can a writ petition be filed against Police for not filing an FIR

I have purchased a land form a person of value Rs.1250000/- . as he had a loan of Rs.500000 in a finance by providing the said lands original documents i went along with him and paid Rs.500000/- in the said finance for him and got the original documents and gave him the balance Rs.750000/- and same is also mentioned in the sale deed executed by him in favor of me which is registered in registrar office. One week later he approached me and said that he had sold for a low value so he need additional of Rs.500000/- for the above property for which i refused. After 20 days i received a call from police station that a petition was given by the above said person stating that i had threatened him in a closed room and injured him and got signature in blank stamp papers and every thing was framed and he was taken to registrar office were photo and thumb impression were got by registrar. In inquiry i have stated every thing happened and given statement to take action against that person who have given false complaint after that police had not called me till now. now after one month he threatened me that he filed a writ petition in High court to file FIR against police in this regard, now what should i do ... pls kindly suggest.