Breach of trust of students and spoiling their life.

Dear Sir I have completed my higher eduction from a college which is in Chennai. Before joining the college it was affiliated from some reputed university from Tamilnadu . While studying in 2nd yr the college affiliation changed to Open university that too outside of Tamilnadu . After completion of our course UGC de recognized the University for conducting technical courses which they were not authorised to conduct . Now the college changed their affiliation once again to different university . And our degree is still pending because our college is not taking any interest in solving the issue for our degree with University . We wanted to file a case against college for the reason that they are least interested for this issue and are neglecting our calls and mail and hence we are unable to pursue our higher education and jobs . It has been 1.5 years we passed out of our college. Can we file the case in our hometown as it was mentioned in the papers which they made us signed during admission procedure that all the legal disputes are subjected to Chennai's jurisdiction only . Kindly advice us . We will be thankful to you.