Party does not paiy amount of purchesed agri land

Sir I am vishwas misal from Aurangabad of Maharashtra . A froud is made with me by purcheser of my land. its summary is as below. I had sold my own two acre agricultural land to a party through registered sale dead on 23 march 2014 . Thw sale amount is Eight lack rupees . the party had made payment of Rs Three lackh in cash and given a cheque of Amount of Five lakh , and its detail is mentioned also in the registered sale dead. When I had deposited same cheque with my Bank account for clearing but it had disshounerd due to unsufficiant amount . I had sent a legal notice to the party for demanding amount but the party failed eirher to pay same amount or send answer to the notice . But After five days the party told me orally that the party was suffuring from some economical condition and so requested me to give a period of two months for adjestent ofamount of disshounerd cheque. Then I didn't take any legal action with him . After two months, when I demanded above said amount , hetried to avoid to make payment by saying verious types of causes. In the month of June 2014 , He told me that he is not possible pay amount and requested to stop for amount till month of January 2016 . sir when I demanded amount in the month of January 2016 the party clearly denied to make amount , then my eyes opened and awaered of the party has cheated and made fraud with me. sir I request you please guide me what types of legal action can I take with the party.