Husband & Family Charged with 498A, 506, 406, 323,341

Background: In Delhi, Hindu Marriage. Married in January 2015. Wife deserted husband and living with her parents since March 2015. Total days of living together 55 days. Initial reason given for living separately that the husband does not love her, care for her etc. In May 2015, wife's family demanded separation along with 50 lacs though the actual marriage expenses were near 20 lacs from both the sides each. Reason given Husband is Impotent. Girls family not ready to take any medical report. Husband an MBA and wife a CA. Both earning. August 2015 - Husband and his family charged with 498A and 406. Current Status - from CAW to Mediation Centre currently. 1) Dowry Prevention Act. Can an FIR be lodged against wife and her family for accepting that they gave dowry at the time of marriage (as mentioned in their own original 498A complaint to the CAW cell) even after they were status family, educated and wife is a CA. What is the actual practice being followed in Delhi. Is there a way to push for these charges against wife and her family 2) Wife's family physically assaulted the husband, slapped him and threatened him for his life in court complex (during mediation proceedings). In self defence, the husband pushed the wife away and is now facing FIR under 323,341 and 506. Medical legal report was conducted under police for both husband and wife. No injury on wife's MLC and small bruises mentioned on husband's body. Still the police registered wife's FIR and not moving forward to an FIR from the DD report they registered on husband's complaint. What is the solution ? 3) There can be a situation where the wife tries to forcefully enter husband's house and create a scene or push for additional charges. How can husband's family stop wife and her family to forcefully enter the matrimonial home? 4) Can husband file for criminal defamation charges against wife and her family for calling him impotent and Hijda (Enuch). Husband has audio recordings of both the things being said to him by mother in law and father in law. 5) Husband's passport, husband side's jewelry with the wife, even the jewelry belonging to husband's mother has been taken by wife. Can husband file a counter 406 or related complaint. Does the police entertain these complaints or just return the husband by saying its an afterthought due to existing matrimony dispute