Sir my wife harrases me every day she has govt job and she wants to live in seprate house which is impossible first she had problem with my house , than problem with not able to travelling everyday Than problem with mom on July 18 she quralled badly n hit my mom n she slapped n hit my mom in front temple than we were shocked n we cald her dad n informed abt her . We told we are going for police complaint . She got call from her home later she left but she went to hospital n got admitted but my phone had recorded the conversation . Later I in police station when I went to give complaint they refused and told she will file 498A and DV and its non bailable so I after one year of marriage I have sent notice still they are treatining me as they have not given me any slip of complaint so how do we process furthur . We have also applied for FIR copy through RTI any thing else we need to take care of . Her brother comes at night 12 morning at 4 we have abondened our house . Finding difficult to stay there