File a case in state consumer disputes redressal commission

Dear Lawyers, I had booked a flat in May 2011 and the flat to be completed by Nov 2013 as per the agreement. But the builder delaying in complete the construction work and giving no assurance to complete. Rather demanding more money and threatens us. Now I want to file a case against the builder in consumer forum and want to claim my money. I know I had delayed to file the case, as I was expecting that the work may be start and would be complete. Meanwhile I was also out of the state due to my transfer. Our flat association was also trying to pressurize the builder and I was hopeful. but nothing has improved. So I have decide to seek the help of consumer forum. I have contacted few lawyers in such regards, but either they are charging a lot or denied to takeup the case considering the influence of the builder. So there was some delay. But now I have prepared my mind to file the case on my own and defend my case on my own. Can it be possible in such case? In such connection I had already issue a notice to the builder stating the claim amount with sufficient reason to do so. But before present the case to the consumer court I want to make my documents ready. what I could find that I have to produce (i) Complaint (ii) Application of condonation of delay(iii) list of documents (iv) copy of the documents (v) Affidavit (vi) Demand draft or IPO of require amount. Does this much ok? If so, then please state the right order to place in the complaint file. Regarding Condonation of delay, does it really required in this matter. If so then kindly help me with a dead copy of condonation of delay. Again please state should it be in the format of affidavit or separately from affidavit. And does it be typed in any stamp paper or plain paper? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated and definitely give me confidence to put my case. Regards Nagendra