Transfer a DV and FIR case from one state to another state

My sister who is a petitioner has filed Domestic Violence (PROTECTION OF WOMEN FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT, 2005 ALONG WITH RULES 2006 & U/s.12 of Domestic Violence Act) against her husband and his relatives in September 2015 and we have also lodged an FIR in the local Women's Police station in Anantapur town which is in Andhra Pradesh state. The police have made further enquiry and have submitted a charge sheet in the court with (DOWRY PROHIBITION ACT, 1961 ALONG WITH RULES AND RELEVANT PROVISIONS OF IPC & EVIDENCE AND CRPC RELA, 498-A 323,506R/w 34 IPC and Sec 4 of D.P. Act.) against all of them. She has initially attended hearings in the Anantapur court. We have bring her back to our place and now she is currently residing with us in Hyderabad which is in Telangana State. She did not attend couple of hearings last few months in Anantapur town due to health reasons. Now she was called to appear for another hearing which is scheduled on 09/02/2016 and she is not willing to travel 400kms and attend the upcoming hearing as well. Is there any way or process where she can file a petition and get the case transferred to Hyderabad court? Your suggestion in this regard will be very helpful.