Sec 420.. I am not in India Now.

Sir, I am from Kerala.I have worked in a chitt fund company for three years(2011-2014 December).On December 31st, 2014 I resigned from the company..After that I came to Qatar in visit visa for three months..I got job in May and travel back to India to change my visa..In may, 2015 I joined the company in Qatar In May 2015 the company was closed where I worked till December 2014 without giving the cash to the customers.Later un October police officials came to my home and informed my parents that the customers have given complaint against company in court(court endorsement) and they have filed FIR against me under section 420, 406 etc. I have worked there as branch manager.I am not a partner or share holder of the company. Now am in UAE..Kindly advice what should I do now.I cant travel back to India for two years..If i go to India what all should I do to protect myself against this case.Actually police have filled 8 FIR against me. Can I apply for AB without my presence in India, Can police officials arrest me if i go to India.. Kindly advice all the legal matters that I should taken care of .. Thank in advance..