Jurisdiction of High Court

Respected Sir, I was serving at Jabalpur MP, as central govt employee, in min of defence (civilian). After retirement I am settled and residing at Jabalpur (MP). I filed a case in CAT Jabalpur for service matter.(grant of ACP as per govt orders). Respondents? Union of India made application at Principal bench of CAT New Delhi for transfer of case to P CAT New Delhi along with another case on similar matter pending at CAT Nagpur bench. P CAT allowed the application of UOI and transferred the case from CAT Jabalpur bench to P CAT bench at New Delhi. After hearing the matter, P CAT New Delhi did not allow OA , and dismissed the case. Now I want to challenge the order of P CAT New Delhi through a Writ Petition in High Court. Since I had originally filed case at CAT Jabalpur and the same was transferred to CAT Delhi, on the application of respondents and since my cause of action had also originally arised at Jabalpur and since I reside at Jabalpur (MP) Can I file a WRIT PETITION at Jabalpur High Court ? Is their any time limit for filing a writ petition against the CAT order ? RR Pashine