Cheque bounce

Respected sir/madam, I am Renu Kshirsagar.S from bangalore. I am a electronics hobbyist, In the month of May Mr. Aditya from edurdirectory approached me and ordered for three robots agreeing to make payment of INR 4300. After the robots were given he gave a post dated cheque of 05Jun14. After i deposited the cheque it returned as that account was blocked, When i informed this to Mr. Aditya he said this company financial accounts are changed so he will make the payment by cash. I have a email conversation of the same. Now after a week he is not responding to the calls or mail. I want to recovery the payment and i dont want to file any criminal case as the amount is less. I have few questions: 1) Can i directly file a case in lok adalat in bangalore. 2) I have read that lawyer is not required for filing a case in lok adalat 3) What is the possibility for me to recover the amount. I don't own a shop and i don't want to spend much money to recover the payment as the amount is already less. I have the returned cheque, Bank's memo and the email conversation as documents. This is the website of edurdirectory is Thank you, Renu