Approaching High Court for Quashing of FIR filled against me

The case dates back to 2004 where I was one of the manager's of the bar. A group of students came for drinks and ended up having brawl at 0200 am with my Bar staff. I was at home at that time and FIR was lodged against me and my 2 bar staff under section 324/326/506/34. Since then, one of the accused among us died and I am left with Main accused. Now case is at prosecution evidence. Person who got injured is not traceable and has not received any summons. On last date court removed this person from the list of witnesses. but two other witnesses have been summoned. Even after 4 summons they didint appear so court issued them Bailable warrant. They appeared today in court and told the judge that I dont want to pursue the case and as I was not the complainant, my brother is complainant. Court has summoned his brother in next date. My lawyer has spoken to him and he said I am ready to help you in withdrawing the case. My lawyer is suggesting that we should approach the High Court along with these two witnesses and file for quashing of the FIR. How possible is it and what is the possibility that High Court will allow this petition?