Seller name used Interchangeably in sale deed
I have recently purchased plot in a layout situated in bangalore. The layout is developed by partnership firm where managing partner Mr. Srinivasa/Srinivas has stake of 60% in the firm by mean of contributing lands acquired in his name to the partnership firm. The bits and pieces of lands bearing multiple Sy. No.s are joint together to form a layout. The plot that i have purchased is falling under the Sy. No. which was registered under the name of partnership firm represented by name Mr. Srinivasa. Few facts I have realized after executing my saledeed.
1. In old sale deeds of few Sy. No.s, lands were registered on the name of Mr. Srinivas instead of Mr. Srinivasa though person identify was same (photo, sign, father's name etc) and rest others are in favor of Mr. Srinivasa.
2. Deed of partnership also having name Mr. Srinivas instead of Mr. Srinivasa.
3. Approved layout plan has firm name mentioned and represented by name mentioned as Mr. Srinivasa.
4. Khata of my plot has firm name mentioned and represented by name mentioned as Mr. Srinivasa.
5. My sale deed drafted by developer has firm name mentioned correctly and represented by name mentioned as Mr. Srinivas instead of Mr. Srinivasa.
6. Sub-registrar officials has records with firm name mentioned correctly and represented by name mentioned as Mr. Srinivasa.
In essence, name of person is used interchangeably in different places but with same identity. In my sale deed, print name used by developer on first page is Mr. Srinivas along with partnership firm name mentioned correctly but sub-registrar has used name Mr. Srinivasa along with partnership firm name mentioned at back side of paper. I brought this fact of minor discrepancy in light to Sub-registrar officials but they rest me assured that nothing to worry.
I am looking for expert advise if something to worry about here? if so then what are the next steps.
Thanks a ton in advance!!