Harassed by inlaws n husband his cheating forcing divorce

Hi m 24yrs female married 3 yrs back n was 2.5 yrs in matrimonial house n m muslim.since 6 months his left me at momz place n has stpd tkng my cals n mesgs n has threatnd to block my no n is forcing me for divorce wirhout any reason .i hav already been harassed mentally by taunts of his mom n sisters n relatvz afyr d day of marriage.now he jst says dat end relationship coz he doesnt hav interest in me .my mom is single parent n hv youngerbrorher we r not fibancially strong to go thru legal process coz his family supports him wit money n contacts.his been cheating on me aftr marriage bt i tried to mend my marriage nw dey r jst harassingme threatening me dat dey can do case on me.n u knw muslim law husband has riteto say talak n it ends sohis doin dis.i need justice by law plz guide me as in how can i claim for maintenance n other rights.he hasnt regstrd our marriage.i dont want divorce bt wen his insisting i want justice n need him n his family punshd plz help n i dont hv child .dey dont evn let me go der neithr dey com here n he says dat u stay at momz n let me enjoy my life he wants 2 marry aftr 2yrs.wht n how is d procedure in such case.