Shall I purhcase it or not
I am planning to purchase a property. Proper details given below:
1. Property (plot) was registered in the name of Mr. Kotha Subbarao in the year 1964. He died without writing a will. He has two sons. 1. Mr. Kotha Lakshmi Narayana Prasad 2. Kotha Srinivasarao.
2. In the year 1997, his sons wrote partition agreement and shared the property (plot) equally. No where, in the agreement their heirs details were not mentioned.
3. In the year 1998, Mr. Kotha Lakshmi Narayana Prasad sold his plot to Mr. Joga Mohan Rao and In the year 2000, Mr. Kotha Srinivasa Rao sold his plot to Mr. Joga Mohan Rao.
4. In the year 2011, Mr. Joga Mohan Rao constructed a house on the plot and now he wants to sell the property. I am planning to buy the property.
I have some doubts:
1. Mr. Kotha Subbarao died without writing a will. Then his grandchildren also will have right in the property (plot).
2. Now if we want to take acceptance from legal heirs, we heard that.
a. Mr. Kotha Lakshmi Narayana Prasad and his wife died long time back and he has three daughters and all are married, no information regarding where they are living.
b. Mr. Kotha Srinivasarao, took divorce from his children and he also died and he don't have any children.
Please suggest me to buy that property or not. Please suggest me legal issues involved.