How to deal with false FIRs..

I Have a notorious uncle (Father's younger Brother) who is filing FIRs against me and my family with the help of his contacts in several police station. He is a State govt employee. there are total 3 FIRs against me and my family out of which the first one was invalidated by the investigating officer and final report is submitted. There are two more cases which are still in court. It is a kind of mental harassment. There are some farming lands (joint property from Grand parents) which he has forcefully occupied and has given the custody to an SC person in village and hence we are unable to access. When ever we try to go to village, he instigates some goons in village and they start quarrel with us which leads to FIR and police case. I am in the process of going abroad and hence it is asked by the Visa consulate if I have any pending case against me in any of the court in India. So I am fearful to take any action against them which may lead further FIRs against me. Please help me how to deal with such issues legally which can give faster result. Thanks in advance for your help.