Supreme court order contempt, what can i do?

I suit a S.L.P. in supreme court in 1999 against STATE OF HARYANA & OTHERS, for acquisition of my home at sector 9 in bahadurgarh (haryana). Regarding that Supreme court in 2001 ordered that ( the secretary, urban estates department, state of haryana, is directed to consider the objection petition filed by the appellants for exclusion of their properties from acquisition and pass appropriate order excluding such lands having structure on them excepting any land which is required for construction of a road or hospital. The secretary directed estate officer, HUDA (haryana urban development authority) for that and take development chargers. Our home is not in any part of road and hospital, i try many times to pay development charges but every time estate office deny for that, time passed away. In march 2012 i got a letter fro estate office that i illegally built my home on that land, according them that said land belongs to HUDA. and i have to vacant land within 10 days, in hurry i approach lower court at bahadur garh for interim relief because man of HUDA seems in hurry, now in october 2015 lower court order in my side. After that when i reached at HUDA office for complete all the procedure regarding my house. Some office men (called JE, patwari and a clerk) again starting harassing me and said they will do nothing they don know any court, if i can i suit contempt of court,. My question is that what can i do regarding this, shell i am liable to approach supreme court for contempt of court, ( there is many years passed away after supreme court order), whom against i can file suit of contempt of court? Can i ask for compensation for mental harassment since years by HUDA office at bahadur garh?