Seepage in my Flat

Sir/Madam, I am flat owner in one Group Housing society situated in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh and residing on 2nd floor and there is a constant leakage from the kitchen, and balcony from the flat situated at 3rd floor (flat situated above my flat) which has been increasing with time. For solving the problem, I personally brought this problem to the knowledge of 2nd floor owner for several times. He did not give any response. The flat owner gave his flat to rent and he is staying in Hyderabad. I am not able to contact as his mobile has been switched off. The tenant is not cooperating and saying he is not having his house owner's address. I also approached the society for this issue. The Office bearer of Society verbally replied that it is the issue of owners residing at 2nd and 3rd floor and society is not responsible and answerable for this. He is not repairing this by himself by which the situation raised. The situation is getting worse day by day. In the light of above facts, Please suggest; how should I take up the matter according to law? What are provisions exist in law? What can be done? Regards.