Ipc 306

Sir, i was a head of the department in medical college, a student committed suicide at her native place. suicide note stated that college be held responsible for death but no individual name mentioned in the note, also there is overwriting on the dates suicide note (suicide committed one week after last date mentioned on the note). police imposed section 306IPC. As per parents complaint. the only allegation on me is that i forced the deceased to complete her record book (which she lost just before exams) in a week time, so deceased was under pressure. As per media, the college relieved me two days after the incident but till now no official information given to me till date (even after 6 months.). Got bail from hon. high court who in its order mentioned that the case is apparently on oral grounds. My query is 1. Are the elements of IPC 306 complies in this case. 2. The college have not informed me regarding my removal from my post, but sent my relieving order without my resignation to Medical council of India (hence my teaching experience and salary stopped from said date) but verbally telling me that we are with you..you just wait...can a case be filed against college for my rights.. my salary and experience. (i have not resigned yet. and no one called me for internal enquiry regarding this case.. hence o termination.)My appointment letter says i can be terminated without giving any reason by giving one month notice.. College did not terminated but relieved me from services and till date did not informed me...WHAT SHOULD BE MY STAND FOR MY RIGHTS..? WHAT ARE MY LEGAL RIGHTS IN THIS SENARIO...? what are the chances of me getting my salary if i go to court for my legal rights 3. we requested for SSP level enquiry, which is still pending (since 6 months). Till now all police officers were saying that you have not committed crime..we are looking for compromise..just wait..should we wait or enquiry or go for quashing of FIR. 4. What is the maximum time police can file charge sheet? till now no charge sheet filed in last 6 months. 5. is it possible that District attorney himself can stop the chargesheet (in case police wants to file the same) bcz 306IPC can notbe implied in this case as no concrete evidence. (no name in suicide note and overwriting on date mentioned) 6. what are the %age chances of highcourt quashing the FIR if we go for the same..? 6. please Mention some other positive/negative points i shall be highly obliged. regards