I am a widow, financial condition is bad. How can I get help

Respected Madam / Sir, I am Smt. Jaya Roy (65 years old), wife of Late, Surja Roy, & mother of Late, Sujit Kumar Roy, residing at Subhashpally (Shukdal), P.O.-Budbud, Dist-Burdwan, West Bengal, under Kanksa Assembly Constituency. Now I have 2 (Two) daughters. My elder daughter didn’t contact with me and she with her husband harassing me in different ways. My younger daughter with her husband and his family always help me from every side. My husband’s have few property. I want to share it equally within us and want to sell my portion, since I have no earning and my younger daughter & her husband giving me the money continue after my husband’s death. But my elder daughter didn’t agree with me and pushing me the pond of all economical problems. Her husband insisting her for that. I went to Panchayet Pradhan & Local Area Secretary to solve my problem. They try to solve it. But unfortunately they failed because my elder daughter & her husband never sat with us, but my younger daughter & her husband always came. So, after 1 year (Panchayet Pradhan) advised me to get the help of LAW. So, I go for help to the Durgapur Civil Court. After a long time, my case get the degree, & Durgapur Court gave the party (my elder daughter) three months time to solve it early mutually. But they (my elder daughter & her husband) didn't solve that. So, again I go to the Court and Court appoints a surveyor from Bardhaman Court (Mr. Suman Bej). But that diseases surveyor harassing me from last 1 (One) year, though my young son-in-law already paid his fees and paid extra Rs7,000/- (Seven Thousand Only) within Rs.15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Only) for his extra demand in the presence of me and few more persons. Surveyor giving me dates one after another and cancelling those days, and when he is not cancelling, then my elder daughter giving him letter to cancel the date, because they have problem on that day. In this moment I am helpless and totally empty hand. So, this is my request to all of you, if possible then help me to solve my problems. I want to know that, I have everything but in this moment I have nothing. Is there no Law to solve my problem early? Shall I get my property after my death? Please again I am requesting to all of you, help me as early as possible, because one side my elder daughter & her husband and other side that surveyor harassing me. Nothing, I want only my portion to sell-out and want to live normally. Then I will be very very helpful. My Mobile:-[deleted] My E-mail :- [deleted] My Young Son-in-law :- Sri. Pankaj Sen, (M:- [deleted]) Thank You, Mrs. Jaya Roy.