Name change in CBSE certificates

Greeting mam, my self Pankaj I had change my name from Pankaj Kumar to Pankaj Prajapati through gazette publication in 2012 and through gazette publication i had made my driving license, adhar card and other ID's & documents with my my new surname as Pankaj Prajapati. And in year 2013 i had also applied for name change in my class 10th and class 12th CBSE certificates I had almost completed all the formalities for name change in CBSE certificates and submitted them in CBSE regional office. formalities such as a.) Original copy of two newspapers( daily English/Hindi newspaper at National level and daily newspaper in a vernacular language circulated in the locality), in which desired change has been publishes; b.) Original Affidavit duly sworn before the Judicial Magistrate, First Class/ Metropolitan Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Sub Divisional Magistrate; c.) Original copy of Publication in Government Gazette; d.) Payment of prescribed fee e.) True copy of admission form filled in by the parents duly updated as per Gazette Notification of desired change and duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution. f.) True copy of school leaving certificate of the previous school submitted by the parent/candidate at the time of admission and updated as per gazette Notification of desired change, duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution. g.) True copy of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of candidate showing updation as per Gazette Notification of desired change duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution. I Only left to submit with the documents from the school where i atttended 12th class (i had completed 10th and 12th from 2 different schools , and supposed to submit each required document from both the school) and when i submit the documents in cbse office in jun 2014 they didn't accept that and said the process is on hold and now cbse hold my case as it is now my in middle of no where i had already changed my name in my ID proof , my school records and gazette but for name change in my college degree and for making passport i need to get it change in CBSE certificates as Pankaj Prajapati kindly help me out