Defense against Section 498a

My Name is : Akkireddi Srinivas, Passed SSC/xth class. working in a Private limited company and getting salary of Rs.9000/- per month. I don't have parents who are Died in my child hood, only Brother is working in Saudi Arabia for his lively hood. Having small house in 35 Sq. Yard, which is build by my parents. I got married on 14/02/2013 on lovers day, we have happy married life with my wife about 4 months, in the month of June, 2013 she used to go to college complete here final year B.Com, near to her house, daily dropping her in the bus stop and evening pickup from the bus stop after her college and my duty. On 19/08/2013 is her Birth day and she left my house to their parents house, when as I am in my duty. Evening I called her by Phone, she told me I am in my parents house, I am very difficult to do up and down for 30 Km, I am staying in my parents house only, and I am not interested you, you don't come to my house, first of all I want to complete my B.Com, then only we will discuss the matter. 2 years 2 months lapsed, several times I went to her house to called her come to my house as well as through relatives, She refused to come to my house. Finally, she given complaint against me in the Visakhapatnam Mahila Police Station, under Section 498a. The police asked me to attend the Station in several times asked many equations and kept under counselling asked me to attend the station. She taken away all the jewelry and Gold Items, what ever belongs to me. One Fixed Deposit Bond Rs.1,00,000/- of Andhra Bank, Pendurthi Branch, Visakhapatnam, as my self deposited on our Both Jointly. Now she is demanding me to give Rs.6,00,000/-, if not I will up you under section Section 498a along with my Brother, who is at Saudi Arabia, Since 5 Years, who is just came for our marriage. and along with my Relatives who is attended our marriage. Now What can i do this case, I am not in position to pay such a huge amount. If I have been arrested, my private company job, may be lost. Please give me proper suggestion. Akkireddi Srinivas C/o. B. Apparao , [deleted], Uncle of A. Srinivas. filed this.