Case details-Owner not returning deposit
1. Rent Agreement from 6/9/2014 to 5/8/2015 for eleven months.
2. Rent 13 thousand and deposit 60 thousand.
3. Rent Agreement properly made through broker having deposit receipt mentioning received in cash.
4. Initially 4 month paid in cash and then 7 month through online transaction.
5. After agreement expired on 5/8/2015, owner and I agreed mutually/ only orally to stay for two more months with increased rent of 14k without any written letter. Although I am having Whatsapp chatting for the same.
6. I paid cash 14k as per her request for September.
7. Owner is married educated lady and initially was behaving very well.
8. Now she is behaving very wrongly, denying returning deposit. And threaten me that she will file women harassment police case against me if I contact her. She is not taking my call also.
9. She is lying totally and saying that I have not paid for September, October and initial 4 month knowing that those were cash transactions without receipt and I lived in her house after agreement illegally and damaged her property. And all these costing more than deposit. She is also not listening to broker also.
My Query- Should I make false payment receipt for all cash transaction with her sign with my hand.