Property dispute

My mother had bought 100 gaj ofa plot in an unauthorized colony in saffipur ranholla Delhi we started constructing our house in 2006 and applied electricity connection in 2007 we keep building it till 2014 but after that my mother's health condition started depleting and we stopped visiting our house the last I visited was around 2019 and in 2023 when I visited my house I saw that my electricity meter was stolen and some other person meter was installed there with different khasra no . named ruby Batra we complained to the police and there after we got to know that some other lady sold My house to other party who is now claiming my house I showed my papers to the police and my seller also give statement to the police that the other party papers having fake signature of my seller. Police got convinced with my position but now I want My electricity meter back on my property but BSES demanded the court's order or NOC from the other party I have the registered GPA with me my khasra no was 35/24 and the meter installed their was having khasra no 48/4.. when police asked the other party about their seller then they said she will be present but still there is no sign of ruby Batra and now the other party also demanding their money back as police told them that they have been cheated by the ruby batra so how can I change the meter now BSes is demanding court order to reinstall my meter and I am having the possession of my property right now what to do Can court do something in a property dispute in an unauthorized colony