Gst bill from builder
Hi, Have recently purchased flat in Bangalore and need advise as mentioned.
• When was purchasing flat, that time the project was about to finish, and builder promised in two months it will be completed?
• Basis on builder’s confirmation booked and purchased the flat.
• Have paid 80% of the value as per sale agreement through HDFC bank loan.
• Builder said to pay balance 20% at the time of registration.
• For six months builder used to keep saying by next month hand over the position.
• Finally, builder asked me to complete the registration and I can start move in, as other people are starting moving in.
• The Project was still not been complete, and it was going on… NO OC obtained.
• Have did the registration and paid balance 20% as per sale agreement amount and paid 5% GST as well, this was also as per sale agreement.
• However, after I paid builder gave me handwritten receipt for the paid amount, since have paid GST, I was in demand to get my original tax invoice with mentioning the GST amount.
• Initially builder said he will provide original tax bill in a weeks’ time and later on he started ignoring this.
• Have moved in without getting OC and yet to get original bill.
• Need an advise will I get original bill for the paid amount to builder?
• Is it illegal that have moved in without OC?
• Now how to get rid of this and how to catch hold the builder?