Transferring case

Hello, My name is Leah Dubois I currently have a couple warrants in Pierce County courts, misdemeanor and I believe a felony as well. I've been residing in Massachusetts for 5 years now. I'm for the Commonwealth during the time of court hearing in 2015, my son was 3 months old and I was breastfeeding at the time, also my eldest son was graduating highschool in West Springfield Ma. On top of that my mother was admitted in Tacoma General for L-Vad surgery with NO family in Tacoma WA but me. Therefore, I could not turn myself in. Also considering I did time for the same charge and I brought the judge everything he needed. So there was no reason for the actions he took on me. I'm trying to get this all transferred to Massachusetts so I can get rid of my warrants I'm 46 tomorrow and I'm too old to worry about past problems. I have a 8 year old who needs me and I'm a good mom we are wonderful together. And I know he would be devasted if are bond was broken. I just need some consultation or options or opinion. My physiatrist suggested to try and get a lawyer to talk to. Thank you for your time. Leah Dubois