Can Accused fight his case in court without lower

Sir, Kindly bring notice to you that I was customer of vodafone, no. was [deleted]. When I was customer of Vodafone during that time I made call 198 customer care for asking general query of related Vodafone no. but I did not get proper information, regarding that I have talk sr Vodafone customer care officer he also did not give me proper information and he did misbehave and abused me twice and my call got disconnected many of time from customer care, regarding same I told to customer care for complaint of that officer who abused me but no one made complaint against him..then I sent mail to respective ceo of Vodafone Mr Martin pieters after that I got call from office of ceo the guy who did make call to me he was saying that give 48 hours I will check your call after that I will get back to you but I did not get any call his side again I sent mail to ceo Vodafone after 72 hours then again I got call from ceo’s office this time person was different, he told me give 48 hours then I will get back to with resolution but I did get call , again I sent mail to ceo’s then I got many of call but no one give resolution and this time I got call from sushma khanna (working in Vodafone Nodal office), she also give me 48 hours time, after 72 hours I got call from other persons she was a lady she was telling that we are working on you issue give me some time during this time I was only getting time and time from Vodafone… officers of Vodafone were trying to irritated me and evoked me, again I got call from sushma khann she was telling me that in our customer every call did not get recorded and your call did not disconnect from our customer care side during this call she did not stand even a single thing she irritated me and evoked me to abuse then I got hyper and abused her but it was my intention. But she lodge a FIR against me in Sarita Vihar Police Station…………………….. My case hearing date on november1, 2015 Ms. Shivani Chauhan MetroPolitan Magistrate-01 SED R No. 506, Mahila Court Saket , Complex.(Delhi) Concern No. [deleted] Sushma Khanna no.(who lodge FIR against me) +[deleted] My contact no. +[deleted] Note:- Now I am not In a position where I can hire a Lawyer and pay 10k and so, so I want to fight my case myself for that what I have to do, for that I have to make any kind of affidavit or bail application or something please advise me I will be thank full to you.………. Thanks & Regards, Abhimanyu Manjhi +[deleted](Noida)