Stop working & not given my dues

Dear sir, i had been working in a reputed company as third party payroll services.they have some contract of 6 months for renewing my i worked there on 1.5 years i.e 3 contract renewal period.after the 4th contarct is made ...i worked 2 month there but they donot relaese my salary...5 month expenses,incentive and bonus also.they said me to stop the work.without intimation & reporting boss told me to deposit the company assets that is 1 laptop,1camera...and afterthat i call to him that pls do the full and final settlement or mail me the details copy of full n final settlement through mail so that i deposit the in that matter he refuses to do...and as 10 month later they given me a registred letter by post from third party payroll service and the letter has some false statement like absconding from work,all subsequents attempts made by branch team to contact you over mobile proved futile.and the y mention company asset is 72059.00 which is lie ...the actual value is in that matter what i will do.and i will get my money or not.. thanks & regards santosh