Is there any remedy to forgo penalty

Delhi high court quashed FIR against me registered by my wife and brothers u/s 308/323/506/34 but with major penalty of RS. 1,00,000/- on amicably settelement between both parties. This is heavy fine . IS there any remedy or appeal to remove this penalty. some part of order is as under 1.Learned Additional Public Prosecutor appearing on behalf of the State submits that the respondents mentioned above and petitioner nos. 1 to 4 and 7 are in relation. However, in the scuffle petitioners attacked respondent no. 2, i.e., wife of petitioner no.1 and his brother-in-laws, i.e., respondent nos. 3 and 4. Though, the respondents mentioned above have come forward to quash the FIR mentioned above, however, keeping in view the facts mentioned above and their relations into view, heavy cost be imposed upon the petitioners. 2.Before parting with the order, I find force in the submissions of learned Additional Public Prosecutor qua imposition of cost upon the petitioners. However, ld. Counsel appearing on behalf of the petitioners on instructions from the petitioners have come forward and agreed to pay an amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lac) for welfare purposes.