FIR on union members

Sir/madam we r central govt employees and union members of a registerd trade union. one of our jr officer was harrassing class IV employees. she was verbally reprimanded/warned by sr officers several times in the past one yr but she did not improve. when some of the union members including SC/ST female members went to her chamber for a peaceful discussion she kicked them out and tore union flag and said Union murdabaad.. in the evening she publicly apologised in front of higher officers and 200 members in the chamber of one sr officer. but later on after 13 days she asked permission from administration to take legal action against the union and members but the same was denied to her by admn. She then went ahead and filed a police complaint with Commissioner and subsequently lodged FIR against the very same victims ie ladies/widows and class IV employees and some of the Union members. Police has lodged FIR on 1.09.15 u/s 120b, 353, 354, 357, 504, 506(2), 143, 147, 500, 509 of IPC. She has falsely acused them and hid all the facts including her harrasment to these ladies and her apology and the background of these ladies and that they are union members. Bail has been granted to all of them. Union had given 15days notice to admn for a staging a peaceful demonstration against her attrocities but she went to High Court and filed a PIL against union to stop the peaceful demonstration also and was successfull as no representative of the Union went to HC. She has mentioed all false in her PIL she was also successuful in getting order passed in PIL against union and HC has now ordered in the judgement to provide her police protection. Union members and SC/ST class IV ladies tried to lodge an FIR against her before she lodged an FIR on 01.09.15 but police refused to lodge their FIR and only paper complaint was accepted. Police refuse to lodge FIR against her including FIR of atrocity (SC/ST). what should the Union and its members do in this situation... she is now trying to cancel the registration of the trade union.. pl advise with regards to quashing of FIR by police/HC and how to prove her falsehood.. the admn is 50:50 towards her and the union as she is a lady