Regarding Name correction in CBSE board marksheet

I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that there has been a spelling mistake with my name in my marks sheet , And I have applied to cbse board regional office for this correction but they replied now the correction regarding name in marksheet will not be considered and when I asked for suitable solution for getting name correction or any kind of letter or any written approval which can help me for getting away from the further problems which will occur during my government job interview they replied to do a call to head office and I tried to call on every possible number which ever i found on the cbse board website but all in vain nobody receives my call and at last I found myself hopeless and helpless and I now I am writing this mail for last hope because my future is totally based on your reply if there is any kind of possible solution which can provide me a little help for getting my name correct or any kind of written approval which can provide me an assistance at the time of my interview document verification process then please suggest me its my humble request to you all. And I have passed my intermediate from cbse board at 2009 batch.Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has circulated an order that the change of name/surname of candidates will be done only if the change has been granted by a court of law and notified in the government gazette before the publication of the results of the candidate. This decision has put thousands of students and parents in a spot.The order was issued on February 16 2015 please suggest me a suitable solution which can help me at the time of interview process is their any document by which with the help of getting that then I don't have to go for name change to bse office