Partition Suit

Dear Legal Experts, Request your advise..... My mother was born in February 1954 and got married in January1975. My mother's father expired in August 1987 leaving behind his wife, two daughters (eldest daughter is my mother) and one youngest son; he had left no WILL. My uncle succeeded 4nos Mining Leases self acquired by his father with the consent of his mother and two elder sisters through a Misc. Case but not the rest of the immoveable properties in August 1987.Meanwhile, my grandmother expired in May 1996. My grandfather had inherited property from his late father through a registered deed of partition in September 1952. All immoveable properties both self acquired by my grandfather & inherited by him from his father are in the name of my grandfather. My mother is in possession of a building self acquired by her father since June 1992. Q.1.Can my mother file a Partition Suit as a coparcener and claim her share? Q.2.Does she qualify to receive any immoveable property left by her father & inherited by her father from her grandfather? Q.3.What would be the implications on her Partition Suit as The Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005 has been repealed on 13th May 2015? Q.4.Do we, the grandson & grand daughter have any right on maternal grandfather's self acquired property or ancestral property? Q.5. Whether the immoveable properties whose titles are in my grandfather's name now (which my grandfather got through a registered deed of partition in September 1952) will be considered as self acquired by him and can my mother stand as a coparcener to it? With thanks & regards, Pankaj