Dispute between Apartment Association and Residence

I am a senior citizen bought a Flat in Bangaluru registered in my wife name, Association says I am not a legal owner of the flat so I can not involve in any of the meeting, no rights to submit any opinion or suggestion and no right to attend AGM/Vote/contest for election. Association is collecting Rs. 4.5 lacs every month and expenditure is approximately between Rs. 3.50 Lacs to Rs. 3.75 lacs, Every month 0.75 x 12 = Rs. 9 lacs is extra collected. They say they are not bound to give any accounts to residence then and there, only audit report will be given once in a year that to after 3 to 4 months after year is ended. Most of the residence have a feeling that association is either unnecessarily spending or over spending. Residence are requesting Association to give or show account at least once in 3 months so that they can be satisfied for the money which they paying as maintenance charges, if excess amount is being collected they can reduce maintenance charges. Can excess money collected as maintenance charges be kept as Reserve/Corpus / Sinking Fund, because when maintenance charges are paid on Sqr Feet basis Corpus/Res/Sink Fund amount of Fund will also be on SqFt basis, not same for all residence (Smaller unit will be paying less whereas Bigger units will be paying more as MC (ie. if Excess money collected Rs. 12,40000/-can that be treated as Carpus/Reserve/Sinking Fund then out of 124 flat owners contribution will not be equal (Rs. 10,000 x 124 = 12.4 lacks) amount because of MC on SqrFt basis, smaller Flats will be paying (apr Rs. 8,000/-) and bigger flats X will be paying (Rs. 12,000/-) can Carpus/Reserve/Sinking fund be deferent for small and bigger flats in an Apartment)) More than that Association has started disconnecting Intercom, Water connection and Electricity, they are thinking of stopping lifting of garbage, entry to Gym, Swimming pool, entry of Courier, Glossary also for the residence who or asking regular Accounts and clarity in accounts. Request Kindly to clarify the above doubts and Regards,