How to change name

Dear sir/mam, I am MBBS doctor. My first name on passport, visa and birth certificate is ‘tusharkumar’. My name on school LC, 10th & 12th certificate, college marksheets, degree, etc is ‘tushar’. Middle name and last name are same on all documents. Now I am in usa for further study. But usa medical board does not accept my name variation on passport and all certificate. So I tried to change all certificate names because I have valid visa on passport. But my government board and university told me it is impossible to change name on all certificate as like passport.Only possible way is to get new passport with name changed from ‘tusharkumar’ to ’tushar’. According to usa visa embassy I can travel to U.S. with both the passports carrying relevant documents as a proof of the name change and explain circumstances to the interviewing officer at the port of entry. Other way is I can cancel my visa and apply for new visa but I don’t prefer this . USA border security, USA medical board don’t accept any kind of affidavit or gazette as proof for name change as visa will remain on old passport. So, Please guide me what should I do? 1)Either I should change my name on all board and degree certificate or change my passport? 2)which are relevant documents at port of entry as a proof of name change if I would change my passport name? Thank you.