Transfer of share certificate to nominee and legal heir
I lost my husband in pandemic post which submitted papers to society for transfer of shares
1. In one property my son is a sole nominee.so i made an application on his behalf to transfer the share certificate to his name and submitted
a. 1. A covering letter requesting the transfer of interest in Shop and the share certificate
b. Appendix – 15 which is the form of application for Membership by the Nominee/ Nominees
c. Joint affidavit of legal heirs
d. Paper Notice on behalf of the society regarding the application of transfer of shares submitted by Nominee.
2. In other 2 properties i am a joint owner with my husband so i made an application to the society to transfer my husbands 50% share to that of my kids. for which i submitted a joint application for both the properties bearing
1. A covering letter requesting the transfer of interest in Shops and the share certificates
2. Appendix – 17 which is the application for Membership by the heirs of deceased member of society
3. Joint Indemnity bond of the Legal Heirs
4. Joint affidavit of legal heirs
6. Paper Notice on behalf of the society regarding the application of transfer of shares submitted by legal heirs
But, the society has refused to transfer tmy first property to my son in which he is a single nominee for want of indemnity bond and the other too properties because i filled a joint application for both properties
Are they right in doing so.
How can i complain to the registrar of cooperative society against them as the same is pending for 6 months now