Construction work without permision and Against court order

Dear sir, I would like to inform that I am facing property problem, which My Real Uncle have taken from My Grand Father by misguide and giving them wrong information about us. So our grand parents fully in my uncle's favor. My uncle those property has given to third party (Mr. Rajneesh Bansal, belong to Punchkulla, Haryana) on leased to make factory of Batteries, but they haven't permission from high court (Shimla, Himachal Perdesh) to construction work and initiate that factory there till now. We fired court case number : CS No. 432/15 (Vivek vs Ram Rakha) on dt. 02-Jun-2015 at district court against them and got stay CMA Number: 341/15 from district court Una, Himachal Pardesh as on dt. 19-Jun-2015 regarding the land measuring 0-56-30 hects bearing khasra No. 378,452, stay is continue till now. We got police help to stop to work onward, but they were continuous working to completion of factory against the Law of court order and without any fear. We requested to SHO of police station, Bangana (launch FIR many times ), DSP Una (Himachal Pardesh) (Once though Advocate) for stop the factory construction work, still they continue their work up to completion. We fired contempt at district court for that, But our case transfer to other Judge and we got long date for action of contempt from District Court by Judge. In between they have completed the all construction work of factory and going to initiate the running factory as on dt. 10-Sep-2015. We have all document which verified that land has not purchased by My Grand father. Documents are verifying that Land is Patrimonial and we fired the case Grandson' son vs GrandFather's Father I am requesting regarding the same and guide me, How we can stop to initiate them. My point is how it can stop to initiate the factory Thanks and Regards Madan Sharma M. [deleted], [deleted]