Divorce ground of adultery

Dear sir, I have filed my divorce case on may' 2007 against adultery ground (with video graphy with her office colleague) at 1st ADJ baruckpur court, west bengal. That time my wife filed 24 for alimony, the case was rejected on may'2009, because she was an working lady. Then she file for shifting the court from barrackupur to barasat on april'2010, accordingly case shifted barrackpur to barasat 1st ADJ After few months she again file 24 and that time allow Rs 3500 PM on august 201, because presently she is not a working lady, changes of circumstances. But that time I unable to pay the amount because I have no income. So, they stop my case for further process. after few month she move to calcutta high court for revision / modification of order, that time H/C grant Rs - 5000 PM and accordingly on august 2012 I pay the said amount till date and there is due. But presently she file sec - 9 for further alimony and barasat 2nd ADJ grant Rs - 8000 PM now she also move tho High court for further modification. Sir, in the above circumstances my main case divorce (13, 13A )which have a concrete adultery ground, that is not process & that is stand still. intentionally she try to delay my case. I hereby requesting you, please guide me how shall I process & move further. Regards, Somnath Basak