Matrimonial problem

Sir I got merried in Feb 2014. But after just completion of 2 months my wife had left my house and said she is going to her mother home for attend degree final year examination. After that she never come back to my house. I am working in defence and my parents live alone at my home. After few months my father and myself went to her mother house to bring her home. But she clearly said that she don't want to cone back. On the month of October I have send a legal notice to her and said please come back. But she refuse to give any ans of my notice. At last on the month of once again I went to her house. That time she came with me. But after few days she fight with my parents and myself. And again left my house on January 19,2015. And when I called her . She switched off her phone. In the month of June she file a falls case against me the me and my parents always ask her for dowery and she put totally falls act.307,323,504,and 498A . Sir she left my home in the month of January and file case in month of that was totally wrong.I have taken the stay order from high court allahabad . And file a case of under section 9. But she had not attend last 2 date in the court .even she don't want to come in meditation centre which was ordered by high court allahabad. Sir I am a defence personal but due to this I totally depressed please help me what should i take next step.