Bail in check bounce case avoiding one lakh rupee.

Sir, oncef my fathers friend collected 9 checks of 2 banks from my father in nov 2009 in good faith before it he had paid 1,35000 rupees to my father in 2007 and my father paid him all the amount begining of 2009 .Despite of payment all rupees he demanded our agricultural land when we refused he became submissive for few months then he cunningly took nine checks from my father surprigingly make three check bounce cases against my father one behalf of him and two other by his friendsby distributing the checks because of checks were blanks expect signature of father.Now one of cases out of three have been dicided in SDJM court and then district court.In both the courts had made payment of 300000 rupees for 2,15000 rupees check bounce and 6 months jail.Now we moved to HC and we have filed bail plea in high court of odisha but court seeking 100000 rupee security for subject to payment in terms of grant of bail and hearing of case.please give us suggestion to relief of 100000 rupee paymet.Is it suitable to move supreme court to avoid such payment and will we get relief from this at the ground of father s old age of 62 yrs sffering from dibetic and have no source of income.