More than two years of seperation and CRPC125 case lodged

From April'2013 my wife left with my daughter with all her belongings. It is almost two years 4 months we are living seperately. She is staying in her parental house.More than 18 months i used to send her average rs 6000/- per month and daughter's school fees of rs 2000/- per month. I have tried my best to reconcile. But it was of no use. Rather she didnot allow me to see my only daughter. Out of sheer frustration and anger i had stopped all money after August'2014. she had lodged maintanance case under CRPC125(d) in the month of april'2015. she asked for a maintenance of rs 30000/- and interim maintenance of rs 20000/- on the ground that my monthly income is rs 60000/-. But for last 11months i am jobless. i lost my job because of non performance as i could not concentrate on job only due to this family problem. under this situation what should be my interim maintenance? what should i do now? should i go for restitution of conjugal life? or should i go for divorce directly since i have tried enough to take her back and she refused? please help me as i am in severe mental agony.