Delay in court civil case

I am 80 years window woman,totally handicapped and need one attendant all the time to live my rest of life. I have four sons and two daughters. All the sons and daughters are married and well settled. I am staying with my daughter as my all daughter-in-laws don't even allow to enter my son home. To avoid any domestic violence, my daughter took me to my her home and taking care of myself. I am getting some family pension after the death of my husband but that is too small amount to live separately. I have one industrial plot in city with 50% of share and rest 50% is in the name of my husband's brother(Daver). This industrial plot is being taken care of by Devar and he given to this plot to 5 different tenants and collecting rent from all the tenants. But after the death of my husband, my Devar stopped giving the rent share and keeping all the rent himself. In the month of Feb 2015, I filled a civil case in court against all the tenants and Devar, demanding 50% rent to be paid to me directly. Since, I am leaving in other city, I am unable to attend all the dates and the cases are going at a very slow pace. My lawyer is just concern'd about his fee and least bother about my health and daily medical requirements. My questions are:- 1. How can I request a court for time bound decision. 2. How can I ask the court to tell all the parties to deposit the rent in court till the time court decision comes.