Alteration in Date of Birth.

N.P. Raman. My actual DOB is [deleted]. As per SSLC [deleted]. While, I was playing on road near my house, a man came and asked me to touch the left year through right hand overhead. As it was done, my name was included in the admission to school, which was opened in the year 1964; which was done based on the assignment given to the teacher, who was appointed, then. Working in PSU. Came to know the correct DOB, when horoscope was prepared for marriage. After knowing the correct DOB, approached the Govt. Municipal Hospital and found the record and got the original DOB certificate. Approached the management within 5 years to change the DOB. Directed me to change in SSLC. Approached the local civil court and put respondent as DEO (1st) and Our Director (2nd). Finally, the result not in favour of me by the court. But the judge told me that I would get salary for 17 months, if my request was accepted; and reiterated that don't be over greedy. I am working as a labour under the ID Act, 1947. Considering the heavy financial outflow, I did not approach any higher court, thereof. Is there any possibility to get my DOB changed? Also, I want to know, can't I say the real DOB, which prohibits to say so by the court of judgement. Shall, I always the untruth, until my last breath, which was not the mistake of mine or of my uneducated parents. Kindly enlighten me.