Trap by a girl , sec 354,420,506,323 , 34 ipc

Respected Sir/Madam, We are a middle class family,my younger brother had a sexual intercourse for few times with a girl...when we come to know about her character by speaking her friends it wasn't good and she already had few relation earlier.. now after my brother breakup with her a month ago...she put an complaint and fir reg under 323,354,506, that my brother married her and my brother clears that marriage was not happen at any time...and I heard she filed a case against my mother and me as we threaten her to leave my brother and beaten too...I work in bang ,i even not touched her apart seeing few months ago and my mother not related at any mean she is a heart do they lodge case like this? we are now in procedure of taking anticipatory bail and we enquired about marriage place and all she doesn't hold any proof.and in fir its mentioned that she was lived with him in lodge as well in his room.but he doesn't hold room at all..he lives in a branch office. What do we do to get out of this? Please help me.